Tea Tree or Melaleuca essential oil is extracted by steam distillation from the leaves of the evergreen tree, native to Australia. The locals and the native Australian tribes have used Melaleuca oil since ancient times for its strong, incredible properties. Around the 1920s, its benefits were scientifically documented by Australian chemist Arthur de Raman Penfold. Now, Tea Tree oil is becoming more widespread and used, especially to fight skin and mucosal infections. Tea Tree oil is a "must-have" in the aromatherapy kit.
Strong and fresh aroma, with a slight medicinal scent, is meeting with earthy-woody and grassy notes, in an intensely healing combination.
• Strengthens confidence and fights anxiety
• Antimicrobial, destroys harmful microorganisms in the air
• Antiacne, analgesic, anti-inflammatory, relieves pain
• Expectorant and antibacterial, fights Staphylococcus aureus
• Antifungal and antispasmodic, dilates blood vessels
• Strengthens the immune system.
• External use / aromatherapy / direct inhalation / cosmetic use
• Therapeutic grade / 100% pure
• Quantity: 15ml
• This product can be purchased with the Kit Advanced 15, Ultimate Kit 30, Kit Kids 6 or Kit Healing 6
Delivery date: 24h
• Origin: Australia, South Africa
• Country of provenance: Australia
• Latin name: Melaleuca alternifolia
• Botanical family: Myrtaceae
• Main chemical compounds: Terpinen-4-ol, g-terpiene, α-terpinene
• Extraction method: steam distillation
• The part of the plant from which the essential oil is extracted: leaves
• Effect: antiseptic, promotes healing of wounds, cuts, burns and rashes; Calms the mind and body after shock, anxiety, fear and fatigue
• Compatible oils: Lavender, Cardamom, Sandalwood, Oregano, Marjoram, Clove, Cinnamon, Sage, Geranium, Lemon, Myrrh, Nutmeg, Rosewood, Rosemary, Thyme.
Use Tea Tree essential oil with caution because if used in large quantities it can cause symptoms of dizziness and tachycardia. It is used only diluted in a vegetable oil or cosmetic product (about 2 drops of essential oil per 10ml of product). It is not used as such on the skin, only as an ingredient in cosmetics, aromatherapy and perfumery.
How to use:
- as a massage oil: mix 15 drops in 30ml carrier oil, such as jojoba, avocado or almond and massage the skin or scalp with it
- in the hot tub: put 10-15 drops together with a cup of Epsom or Himalayan salt
- as a diffuser blend: add 9 drops of Sweet Orange essential oil, 6 drops of Lavender and 3 drops of Tea Tree, for an effect of fresh air and refreshment.
The review was sent successfully.
L-am folosit pentru a trata răceala copilului, in combinație cu Pin și Wintergreen (știu că nu e recomandat copiilor, dar am pus doar o picătură in difuzor). Astfel am evitat un drum la dr și plasa cu medicamenteRaspunde
Was this review useful?