Tea Tree or Melaleuca essential oil is extracted by steam distillation from the leaves of the evergreen tree, native to Australia. The locals and the native Australian tribes have used Melaleuca oil since ancient times for its strong, incredible properties. Around the 1920s, its benefits were scientifically documented by Australian chemist Arthur de Raman Penfold. Now, Tea Tree oil is becoming more widespread and used, especially to fight skin and mucosal infections. Tea Tree oil is a "must-have" in the aromatherapy kit.
Strong and fresh aroma, with a slight medicinal scent, is meeting with earthy-woody and grassy notes, in an intensely healing combination.
• Strengthens confidence and fights anxiety
• Antimicrobial, destroys harmful microorganisms in the air
• Antiacne, analgesic, anti-inflammatory, relieves pain
• Expectorant and antibacterial, fights Staphylococcus aureus
• Antifungal and antispasmodic, dilates blood vessels
• Strengthens the immune system.
• External use / aromatherapy / direct inhalation / cosmetic use
• Therapeutic grade / 100% pure
• Quantity: 15ml
Delivery date: 24h