Lemon Grass essential oil is extracted from the leaves of the plant and is obtained by steam distillation. This is a perennial aromatic plant that originates in India, Guatemala and Madagascar. It has a high citral content, also present in lemon peel and is used in the preparation of perfumes, being very fragrant. Lemongrass oil is helpful in sensitive moments, when the emotional part is down. From an aromatic point of view, it combines harmoniously with woody, mentholated, herbaceous or citrus oils. Lemongrass oil is very strong and should be used in small quantities.
Its aroma is clear, clean, slightly pungent, with a distinct hint of citrus (lemon) and green herbs. It is an exotic and fresh scent, very aromatic, which purifies and energizes.
• Used for insomnia, digestive and respiratory problems
• Used to reduce fever and swelling
• It has antioxidant properties and helps strengthen the immune system
• Protects against Staphylococcus aureus and helps keep cholesterol balanced and skin healthy
• Fights fatigue, anxiety and bad smell
• Helps fight dandruff and maintain healthy hair
• Improves mental clarity, reduces stress and lifts the mood.
• External use / aromatherapy / direct inhalation / cosmetic use
• Therapeutic grade / 100% pure
• Quantity: 15ml
• This product can be purchased with Starter Kit 6, Advanced Kit 15 or Ultimate Kit 30
Delivery date: 24h
• Origin: India, tropical regions of Asia, Southeast Asia, Africa, America
• Country of provenance: India
• Latin name: Cymbopogon Flexuosus
• Botanical family: Poaceae
• The main chemical compounds: Luteolin, citral, glycosides, Quercetin, elemicin, chlorogenic acid, caffeic acid, which offer a wide range of medicinal uses.
• Extraction method: steam distillation
• The part of the plant from which the essential oil is extracted: leaves / grass
• Effect: has analgesic, antibacterial, antifungal and antimicrobial properties; It can help treat neurological problems such as vertigo, seizures, Alzheimer's disease and Parkinson's
• Compatible oils: Marjoram, Black Pepper, Ginger, Clary Sage, Myrrh, Sandalwood, Eucalyptus, Rosemary, Mandarin, Citrus and Floral Essence Oils, Ylang Ylang, Jasmine, Lavender, Melissa, Geranium, Basil, Bergamot, Cedar, Coriander, Cypress, Fennel, Ginger, Grapefruit, Lemon, Orange, Palmarosa, Patchouli, Rosemary, Tea Tree, Thyme, Vetiver.
It's phototoxic! Do not expose yourself to the sun for the first 12 hours after using this essential oil. Contraindicated for pregnant or breastfeeding women. Use only diluted and pay special attention when using on sensitive skin. It is used only diluted in a vegetable oil or cosmetic product (about 2 drops of essential oil per 10ml of product). It is not used as such on the skin, only as an ingredient in cosmetics, aromatherapy and perfumery.
How to use:
- as a massage oil: mix 15 drops in 30ml carrier oil, such as jojoba, avocado or almond and massage the skin or scalp with it
- in the hot tub: put 10-15 drops together with a cup of Epsom or Himalayan salt
- as a diffuser blend: add 4 drops of Peppermint, 3 drops of Lemongrass, 4 drops of Lavender.
The review was sent successfully.
Ma duce cu gandul la copilarie. Are un miros proaspat si dulce in acelasi timp.Raspunde
Was this review useful?
2 persoane au considerat acest review util!