Lime essential oil, scientifically called Citrus Aurautifolia, is extracted from the peel of fresh fruit by cold pressing. The tree native to Asia is now cultivated in many countries, being well known for its ability to cleanse and renew the spirit and mind. It is a powerful ancient remedy for purifying the aura and restoring confidence. Helps strengthen the heart chakra, responsible for love for others and self-love. It has the power to calm the mood in times of depression, including postpartum. British sailors are said to have used Lime essential oil to prevent scurvy and other skin problems due to its rich content of vitamin C. In addition to its medicinal uses, Lime is used for cooking, perfumes, cleaning products, household detergents, soaps, cosmetics and other beauty products.
Sweet, clear aroma, citrus effervescence, full of freshness.
• It has antiseptic, bactericidal, disinfectant and astringent properties, it is antimicrobial, antiviral; fights against harmful bacteria that cause skin infections
• Helps heal cuts, wounds, boils, cellulite, varicose veins, acne and other rashes
• Helps treat eczema, psoriasis, skin ulcers and gangrene
• In aromatherapy it is refreshing, revitalizing, uplifting and calming
• Through massage, it can help relieve stress, depression, irritation, anxiety, muscle aches, tension, lack of self-confidence and negative feelings
• The anthelmintic properties of the oil treat diarrhea, vomiting, indigestion, exhaustion and abdominal pain.
• External use / aromatherapy / direct inhalation / cosmetic use
• Therapeutic grade / 100% pure
• Quantity: 15ml
Delivery date: 24h
• Origin: Asia in particular, Argentina, Italy, West Indies, America
• Latin name: Citrus aurantifolia
• Botanical family: Rutaceae
• The main chemical compounds: a-pinene, b-pinene, myrcene, limonene, terpinolene, 1,8-ceneole, linalool, borneol, citral.
• Extraction method: cold pressing
• The part of the plant from which the essential oil is extracted: peel of the fruit
• Effect: Lime essential oil has a beneficial aroma for depression and anxiety. It is also a good skin tonic, helping to fight cellulite. Naturally promotes digestion, bile secretion and other gastric juices
• Compatible oils: Bergamot, Cedar, Geranium, Grapefruit, Lavender, Lemon, Mandarin, Neroli, Nutmeg, Orange, Palmarosa, Petitgrain, Rose. Rosemary, Rosewood, Tangerine, Vetiver, Ylang Ylang.
It is phototoxic, do not expose yourself to the sun for the next 12 hours after using this essential oil. It is used only diluted in a vegetable oil or cosmetic product (about 2 drops of essential oil per 10ml of product). It is not used as such on the skin, only as an ingredient in cosmetics, aromatherapy and perfumery. Contraindicated for pregnant women.
How to use:
- as a massage oil: mix 10 drops in 30ml carrier oil, such as jojoba, avocado or almonds and massage the skin and scalp with it
- In the hot tub: put 5-10 drops together with a cup of Epsom or Himalayan salt
- as a diffuser blend: add 6 drops of Lime essential oil, 4 drops of Tangerine and 2 drops of Cedar essential oil, to increase self-confidence.
The review was sent successfully.
Un ulei plin de prospetime!Raspunde
Was this review useful?
1 persoana a considerat acest review util!