Marjoram essential oil is extracted from the leaves and flowers of the plant and is obtained by steam distillation. Marjoram is a Mediterranean plant, being now cultivated in many countries around the world. It belongs to the botanical family of Lamiaceae, a family that includes other known plants such as Rosemary, Oregano, Lavender, Mint, Basil, Thyme and Sage. Marjoram is an excellent spice, used in several food varieties, being also known as the plant of joy and eternal love of the mountains. In the past, Marjoram was part of wedding rituals, where newlyweds wore marjoram wreaths as a sign of the beginning of their magical love life. It is said that if the marjoram plant grows on a grave, then the deceased attained happiness in the afterlife. The earliest mentions of the use of Marjoram take us back to ancient Greek mythology, when it was used to treat muscle tension, stings, poisonous bites and as a symbol of love and affection. It enlightens the soul, awakening the feeling of self-awareness, especially when used during meditation.
Its aroma is spicy, rich, sweet, soothing, with a slight hint of camphor, with woody and herbaceous tones.
• Relieves symptoms of nausea, diarrhea, constipation, cramps and other digestive problems
• Analgesic and antispasmodic, helps reduce pain, relieve spasms and relax muscle tension
• Being a diuretic, it helps to eliminate excess uric acid from the body. It also encourages sweating, which is another way to eliminate toxins
• Antiseptic and antiviral, useful in treating minor cuts and wounds
• Helps reduce stress and promotes relaxation; the sedative properties support a restful sleep
• Helps with minor respiratory diseases, sinusitis, colds, asthma
• Relieves dysmenorrhea, helps regulate the menstrual cycle and strengthens the pelvic muscles.
• External use / aromatherapy / direct inhalation / cosmetic use
• Therapeutic grade / 100% pure
• Quantity: 15ml
Delivery date: 24h