Citronella is a tall herb, grown in Asia, with a fresh and distinctive aroma. Nowadays, Citronella is known as one of the best natural insect repellents, being also an excellent air purifier and disinfectant. The essential oil obtained from this herb is used in the manufacture of soaps, perfumes, detergents, insecticides and household cleaning products. It has been used in traditional medicine to treat menstrual problems, toothaches, skin irritations and inflammations, infectious diseases, digestive problems, rheumatism and depression. Citronella essential oil has a positive impact on the solar plexus chakra, known in Sanskrit as "Manipura". This chakra is responsible for courage, ambition, self-esteem and self-discipline.
Its aroma has a citrus touch, lemon, slightly fruity and woody. Warm and sweet, it creates a soothing and uplifting atmosphere.
• Antifungal and antibacterial, helps heal athlete's foot, ringworm and candida
• Cleanses and moisturizes the skin, tightens pores and improves the appearance of the skin, leaving the skin soft and supple
• Helps remove dandruff, kills lice and removes excess sebum
• Effective repellent, also helping to treat stings and bites from venomous insects, mosquitoes, flies, ants and ticks
• Detoxifying and diuretic, eliminates worms and stimulates the digestive system, increases immunity, hormone secretion, brain functions and blood circulation
• Purifies the mental and emotional body, giving a state of calm.
• External use / aromatherapy / direct inhalation / cosmetic use
• Therapeutic grade / 100% pure
• Quantity: 15ml
• This product can be purchased with Kit Citrus 6
Delivery date: 24h
• Origin: Sri Lanka, Java, China, Indonesia
• Country of provenance: India
• Latin name: Cymbopogon Nardus
• Botanical family: Cymbopogon
• The main chemical compounds: geraniol, limonene, geranyl acetate.
• Extraction method: steam distillation
• The part of the plant from which the essential oil is extracted: leaves of the plants
• Effect: it is antiseptic, bactericidal, antirheumatic and tonic; Helps fight muscle and joint pain; Helps eliminate colds and flu, lowers fever, soothes cough, stimulates digestion and soothes stomach pains; Helps eliminate toxins, excess water and soothes spasms during menstruation; It frees and balances the mind, diminishes chronic fatigue, lethargy and exhaustion
• Compatible oils: Lemongrass, Eucalyptus, Geranium, Rosemary, Lavender, Cajeput, Mint, Bergamot, Lemon, Orange, Bergamot, Clary Sage, Peppermint, Tea Tree, Pine,Cedar.
If used in high concentrations, it can cause skin sensitization, such as irritation or dermatitis. It is used only diluted in a vegetable oil or cosmetic product (about 2 drops of essential oil per 10ml of product). It is not used as such on the skin, only as an ingredient in cosmetics, aromatherapy and perfumery.
How to use:
- as a massage oil: mix 10 drops in 30ml carrier oil, such as jojoba, avocado or almond and massage the skin with it
- In the hot tub: put 5-10 drops together with a cup of Epsom or Himalayan salt
- as a diffuser blend: add 4 drops of Citronella essential oil, 3 drops of Lavender essential oil, 2 drops of Patchouli and 1 drop of Geranium, to bring the floral scent of summer in the house and soul.
Miroase a bomboane. Recomand. :)Raspunde
Was this review useful?
1 persoana a considerat acest review util!