Bergamot is a dwarf shrub that belongs to the citrus family, a combination of the lemon tree and the orange tree. Bergamot essential oil is extracted from the peel of fresh fruit and obtained by cold pressing. Bergamot falls into the category of soothing oils, being a precious oil both physically and emotionally. Due to the complexity of its aroma, Bergamot essential oil is a versatile one and can be easily mixed with other flavors, especially floral (Neroli, Rose) or herbaceous, such as Lavender and Clary Sage.
Although it belongs to the citrus family, Bergamot does not have their typical aroma. You can feel a subtle sweet flower aroma, similar to Lavender, once you overcome the initial citrus aroma.
• In combination with Lavender or Marjoram, Bergamot is used to treat abdominal cramps and fever
• Refreshing (helpful in case of superficial pain and itching)
• Analgesic, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, antifungal
• Soothing, fortifying, tonic, relaxing
• Emotionally uplifting, improves self-image, self-love
• Reduces anxiety and insomnia
• In combination with Lavender oil and YlangYlang oil, Bergamot helps to reduce depression.
• External use / aromatherapy / direct inhalation / cosmetic use
• Therapeutic grade / 100% pure
• Quantity: 15ml
Delivery date: 24h