Wintergreen essential oil is extracted from leaves by steam distillation. It is also called "Himalayan Willow", being a creeping shrub native to North America and China; it is part of the category of medicinal plants. Native Americans used this plant to reduce fever and relieve pain. Wintergreen essential oil is composed of up to 99% of methyl salicylate, having the same properties as aspirin. That is why it must be used with great care and in small quantities, being a toxic oil used in large quantities. Wintergreen essential oil is called "The Aspirin of Aromatherapy".
Its aroma is invigorating and slightly sweet, fresh, strong and mentholated. It also has woody, slightly pungent notes.
• Anti-inflammatory, antirheumatic and analgesic
• Heater, improves blood circulation, dilates blood vessels and lowers blood pressure
• Regenerates the liver and is antispasmodic
• Recommended for oily skin, full of pimples, due to its antibacterial effect
• Regenerates the skin and stimulates the immune system.
• External use / aromatherapy / direct inhalation / cosmetic use
• Therapeutic grade / 100% pure
• Quantity: 15ml
Delivery date: 24h