Ravintsara essential oil, Cinnamomum Camphora in Latin or Ho Leaf Oil in international language, is extracted from the leaves of the tree by steam distillation and is found in regions of Madagascar or India. From an aromatic point of view, it combines harmoniously with Eucalyptus essential oil, wood oils, menthol oils and the citrus family. From an emotional point of view, this oil is very suitable in stressful situations, because it provides focus and calms. It is also very helpful in case of depression and stress, managing to reduce them considerably and balances emotionally. It energizes the body and mind and revitalizes the mood.
The aroma of Ravintsara essential oil is of medium intensity, similar to that of Eucalyptus, but much greener and grassier. Its aroma is full of freshness, with earthy tones, with subtle peppery and woody notes.
• Has analgesic, antiallergic, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and anti-rheumatic properties
• It also contains antiviral, antiseptic and expectorant properties
• Very helpful in treating headaches, migraines and infections
• Naturally treats colds and flu, killing germs
• Strengthens the immune system and fights allergic reactions
• Improves skin health by moisturizing and keeping it young and radiant
• Improves sleep quality
• Relieves joint and muscle pain.
• External use / aromatherapy / direct inhalation / cosmetic use
• Therapeutic grade / 100% pure
• Quantity: 15ml
• This product can be purchased with Kit Healing 6
Delivery date: 24h
• Origin: Madagascar, India
• Latin name: Cinnamomum Camphora
• Botanical family: Lauraceae
• Main chemical compounds: 1,8-Cineole, Sabinene, a-Terpineol, a-Pinene, B-pinene
• Extraction method: steam distillation
• The part of the plant from which the essential oil is extracted: leaves
• Effect: has antimicrobial, antispasmodic, mucolytic properties. Fights herpes, pain, inflammation and increases healing speed. It balances emotionally, being helpful in tense situations
• Compatible oils: combines harmoniously with Eucalyptus oil, wood oils, menthol and citrus oils (Sweet Orange, Bitter Orange, Lemon, Lime, Mint, Peppermint, Spearmint, Sandalwood, Palo Santo, Cedar).
The high content of Cineole can cause breathing problems to young children, so it is recommended that Ravintsara essential oil be consumed in small dilutions, away from the faces of children and babies. Internal consumption is not recommended.
How to use:
- as a massage oil: mix 15 drops in 30ml carrier oil, such as jojoba, avocado or almonds and massage the skin with it
- In the hot tub: put 10-15 drops together with a cup of Epsom or Himalayan salt
- as a diffuser blend: add 4 drops of Lemon essential oil, 3 drops of Ravintsara oil, 2 drops of Eucalyptus, 2 drops of Wintergreen and 1 drop of Peppermint, for clarity and body, mind and soul freshness.
write a review
The review was sent successfully.