Geranium essential oil is extracted from the leaves, stems and flowers of geranium by steam distillation. It is a plant native to Egypt, Morocco and Algeria, appearing in Europe only in the seventeenth century, in Italy, France and Spain. The ancient Egyptians used this oil in treating wounds and beautifying women's hair and skin. It is the essential oil that has the greatest power of centering and balancing on all levels. Geranium essential oil has a beautiful reputation as a special oil for women, being useful for menstruation, menopause and the reproductive system. From an emotional point of view, it is an oil that calms and harmonizes, very useful in case of anxiety or depression.
Its aroma is strong, floral and sweet, fresh and slightly fruity, with light shades of rose, dominant in blends.
• Very helpful in treating irritated and oily skin
• Antiseptic effect that stimulates and regenerates cells
• It has a great power of emotional and physical balance
• Creates a space full of freshness, relaxation and harmony
• Balances the neck chakra and helps treat depression and anxiety
• Relaxes in case of nervous tension.
• External use / aromatherapy / direct inhalation / cosmetic use
• Therapeutic grade / 100% pure
• Quantity: 15ml
• This product can be purchased together with the Kit Ultimate 30, Kit Spring Special 4 or Kit Woman 6
Delivery date: 24h
• Origin: Egypt, Morocco, Madagascar, Reunion, South Africa
• Latin name: Geranium dissectum / Pelargonium graveolens
• Botanical family: Geraniaceae
• The main chemical compounds: α-pinene, myrcene, limonene, menthone, geraniol
• Extraction method: steam distillation
• The part of the plant from which the essential oil is extracted: leaves, stems and flowers
• Effect: it is a historical remedy for treating many skin problems, from pimples to scars, effective in treating cellulite, eczema, dandruff and fungal infections; Effective in relieving stress, fear, negative emotions and agitation
• Compatible oils: Basil, Bergamot, Citronella, Clary Sage, Fennel, Grapefruit, Jasmine, Juniper, Lavender, Lemon, Lemongrass, Neroli, Nutmeg.
May be irritating if not properly diluted. It is used only diluted in a vegetable oil or cosmetic product (about 2 drops of essential oil per 10ml of product). It is not used as such on the skin, only as an ingredient in cosmetics, aromatherapy and perfumery.
How to use:
- as a massage oil: mix 15 drops in 30ml carrier oil, such as jojoba, avocado or almond and massage the skin or scalp with it
- in the hot tub: put 10-15 drops together with a cup of Epsom or Himalayan salt
- as a diffuser blend: add 3 drops of Geranium, 4 drops of Lavender and 4 drops of Rosemary, to strengthen the immune system.
1 persoana a considerat acest review util!
Was this review useful?