Thuja essential oil, scientifically known as Thuja Occidentalis / America arborvitae, is part of the Cupressaceae family and it is extracted from the branches, wood and fresh leaves of the tree by steam distillation. Native to North American regions, it is also called the Tree of Life, due to its valuable medicinal benefits. Thuja essential oil is widely used in alternative medicine and Chinese or Ayurvedic homeopathy, while natives of North American regions use it to treat insomnia, gout, colds, dandruff or skin eczema.
Strong and warm aroma, with woody, earthy tones, that offers peace and harmony for mind, body and soul.
• Treats respiratory problems, bronchitis
• Stimulant, diuretic, astringent, tonic, expectorant
• Removes insects, being a powerful natural insecticide
• Treats menstrual problems, cystitis, relieves abdominal pain
• Balances energy and hormones
• Purifies and detoxifies the body
• Removes nausea, cramps and tension, helps with rheumatism or arthritis
• Stimulates the immune system and the body in general
• Treats skin diseases such as psoriasis, warts, dermatitis or acne.
• External use / aromatherapy / direct inhalation / cosmetic use
• Therapeutic grade / 100% pure
• Quantity: 15ml
• This product can be purchased with Kit Autumn Special 4
Delivery date: 24h