Rose Geranium essential oil is extracted from the flower petals by steam distillation. From a botanical point of view, the plant belongs to the Geraniaceae family and is native to South Africa. Rose Geranium is a type of Geranium plant, with leaves and flowers that smell of rose. It is a balancing, uplifting and moisturizing oil, being known as an oil of happiness, bringing good mood and optimism. Used in aromatherapy, Rose Geranium oil has a calming, sedative effect, that promotes relaxation, emotional stability and well-being. Due to its sensual aroma, it regenerates feminine energies and treats many skin diseases. In the seventeenth century it was introduced to Europe, in countries such as France, Italy and Spain.
Floral aroma, green and rosy, intertwines with the aroma of Geranium flower, obtaining a citrus-floral note, which warms and purifies. It is a gentle and sensual aroma, bringing smiles, with grassy and rosy notes.
• It has antioxidant and anti-aging properties
• Anti-inflammatory, antiviral, antimicrobial and antifungal properties
• Fights anxiety, relaxes and soothes pain
• Reduces stress and tension of any kind, treats nervous system imbalances
• Balances and harmonizes the soul and energies
• Fights depression.
• External use / aromatherapy / direct inhalation / cosmetic use
• Therapeutic grade / 100% pure
• Quantity: 5ml / 15ml
• The 5ml version of this product can be purchased together with the Ultimate 30 Kit or Kit Value 6
Delivery date: 24h
• Country of origin: India, South Africa, Reunion, Madagascar, Egypt, Morocco, Europe
• Latin name: Pelargonium Roseum
• Botanical family: Geraniaceae
• Main chemical compounds: citronellol, geraniol, linalool, citronellyl formats, isomenthone, geranyl formats
• Extraction method: steam distillation
• The part of the plant from which the essential oil is extracted: the flower petals
• Effect: helps relieve nerve pain, inflammation, shingles, dry cough. It is an effective remedy against insects. Helps control excess sebum responsible for acne and oily skin
• Compatible oils: Geranium, Angelica, Basil, Bergamot, Carrot Seed, Cedar, Citronella, Sage, Grapefruit, Jasmine, Lime, Neroli, Orange, Rosemary, Lavender.
Avoid using it if it has oxidized as it can be very irritating. Essential oils do not expire but can oxidize due to non-compliance with optimal storage conditions. Essential oils should be stored in a cool place away from heat. Rose Geranium Essential Oil is used only diluted in a vegetable oil or cosmetic product (about 2 drops of essential oil per 10ml of product). It is not used as such on the skin, only as an ingredient in cosmetics, aromatherapy and perfumery.
How to use:
- as a massage oil: mix 15 drops in 30ml carrier oil, such as jojoba, avocado or almond and massage the skin or scalp with it
- in the hot tub: put 10-15 drops together with a cup of Epsom or Himalayan salt
- as a diffuser blend: add 3 drops of Rose Geranium, 2 drops of Jasmine, 7 drops of Neroli and 12 drops of Grapefruit.
Are un miros floral și dulce în același timp, îmi place mirosul lui! Recomand!Raspunde
Was this review useful?