Petit Grain essential oil is extracted by steam distillation from the twigs and leaves of bitter orange, native to southern China and northeastern India. Petit Grain comes from the French language and means "small grains"; the fruits of bitter orange are much smaller than mandarins, like berries, which is why it received its name of Petit Grain. The oil is very useful during meditation, due to its relaxing and invigorating properties of the psyche. It is also known for its properties of stimulating creativity, increasing concentration and combating insomnia. Petit Grain essential oil helps a lot emotionally, being an uplifting oil, which balances and helps reduce anxiety and stress. Petit Grain contains linalool monoterpenol and linalyl acetate, compounds that soothe and harmonize, like Neroli and Lavender oil and is considered an aphrodisiac.
Fresh, slightly woody aroma, is a unique scent with citrus notes, fruity. Petit Grain oil is mainly used in the production of men's perfumes. It is a sweet, slightly pungent fragrance with subtle floral features, especially compatible with citrus, floral or woody aromas.
• It is an oil that calms and relaxes, balances the mind and the emotional
• Revitalizes and brings good mood
• Antiseptic, fights infections and removes spasms
• Antidepressant, fights anxiety and stress
• Can be used for indigestion and helps strengthen the nervous system.
• External use / aromatherapy / direct inhalation / cosmetic use
• Therapeutic grade / 100% pure
• Quantity: 15ml
Delivery date: 24h
• Origin: Paraguay
• Country of provenance: India
• Latin name: Citrus Reticulata
• Botanical family: Rutaceae
• The main chemical compounds: linalyl acetate, linalool, α-Terpineol
• Extraction method: steam distillation
• The part of the plant from which the essential oil is extracted: twigs and the orange leaves
• Effect: antibacterial, controls anger, reduces fear, treats nervous exhaustion, reduces menstrual pain
• Compatible oils: Lavender, Geranium, Bergamot, Cedar, Tangerine, Rose, Ylang-Ylang, Melaleuca, Lemongrass, Lemon, Orange, Cinnamon, Sage, Cloves, Myrrh, Nutmeg, Rosewood, Rosemary, Thyme.
Avoid using it if it has oxidized, as it can be irritating. Essential oils do not expire but can oxidize due to non-compliance with optimal storage conditions (protected from light and stored in a cool place, away from heat). It is used only diluted in a vegetable oil or cosmetic product (about 2 drops of essential oil per 10ml of product). It is not used as such on the skin, only as an ingredient in cosmetics, aromatherapy and perfumery.
How to use:
- as a massage oil: mix 15 drops in 30ml carrier oil, such as jojoba, avocado or almond and massage the skin or scalp with it
- in the hot tub: put 10-15 drops together with a cup of Epsom or Himalayan salt
- as a diffuser blend: add 4 drops of Petit Grain, 4 drops of Clary Sage and 3 drops of Levander, to relieve stress.
The review was sent successfully.
Sunteti seriosi si aveti niste uleiuri de calitate la un pret corect. Grozav.Raspunde
Was this review useful?