Palmarosa essential oil is extracted by steam distillation from the dried herbaceous leaves of the plant that are harvested before flowering. Itbelongs to the Graminaceae family and is native to the regions of Sri Lanka, Nepal and India. Palmarosa oil has immense medicinal benefits on the skin, is an uplifting oil and has a similar aroma to Rose oil. It is an oil that calms the mind, widely used in alternative Ayurvedic medicine, which promotes cell regeneration. From an emotional point of view, Palmarosa oil is very helpful in moments of anxiety, heals emotional wounds, calms in case of anger and opens the heart to bring love and forgiveness in case of shocks and traumas, balancing the heart chakra.
The aroma of Palmarosa essential oil is full of freshness, sweet and floral. From an aromatic point of view, it has slight similarities to that of Geranium essential oil and can be used as a substitute in some cases.
• It is used to moisturize the skin, stimulates cell growth and regeneration
• Suitable for all skin types
• Strong antiseptic, antidepressant, antibacterial, antiviral, antipyretic
• Calms the mind; it is also a powerful aphrodisiac
• It is helpful in fighting Staphylococcus aureus and is a good remedy in healing wounds, burns, cuts, bruises or irritations
• Works as a natural tonic on the skin, effective in relaxing muscles
• Helpful for digestive, intestinal problems, heart palpitations.
• External use / aromatherapy / direct inhalation / cosmetic use
• Therapeutic grade / 100% pure
• Quantity: 15ml
Delivery date: 24h
• Origin: Nepal, Sri Lanka, India
• Country of provenance: India
• Latin name: Cymbopogon martinii
• Botanical family: Graminaceae
• Main chemical compounds: geraniol, geranyl acetate, beta-caryophyllene, linalool
• Extraction method: steam distillation
• The part of the plant from which the essential oil is extracted: from the dried leaves that are harvested before flowering
• Effect: helpful in healing rashes and other skin infections; also useful in treating nervousness, fear, possessiveness, jealousy, insomnia and resentment
• Compatible oils: Geranium, Bergamot, Rosemary, Lime, Ylang Ylang, Rosewood, Cedar.
Contraindicated in immunosuppressive medications. Use only diluted (maximum 2%) and pay special attention when using on sensitive skin. It is used only diluted in a vegetable oil or cosmetic product (about 2 drops of essential oil per 10ml of product). It is not used as such on the skin, only as an ingredient incosmetics, aromatherapy and perfumery.
How to use:
- as a massage oil: mix 15 drops in 30ml carrier oil, such as jojoba, avocado or almonds and massage the skin with it
- In the hot tub: put 10-15 drops together with a cup of Epsom or Himalayan salt
- as a diffuser blend: add 3 drops of Palmarosa, 3 drops of Cedar, 2 drops of Orange (Sweet / Bitter) and a drop of Ylang Ylang to bring an extra love of life (Loving Life Blend).
1 persoana a considerat acest review util!
Multumesc pentru seriozitate si calitate. Sunt multumit de uleiul comanda.Raspunde
Was this review useful?