Jamarosa essential oil, scientifically called Cymbopagon Khasians, is extracted from the root of the plant and obtained by steam distillation. Jamarosa is native to the Indian subcontinent, the plant has a light yellow color and medium size, being a hybrid between two herbs: Palmarosa and Citronella. The oil is often used in the perfumery industry, especially for creating rose perfumes, being a pleasant alternative to rose oil. Jamarosa is a popular ingredient in the manufacture of traditional scented agarbatti and is also an effective organic repellent. Having both calming and uplifting effects, it is a good tonic for the heart and mind.
Spicy and herbaceous aroma, a combination of rose and citrus shades, in a single fragrance. It has an uplifting, sweet and fruity aroma.
• Helps repair damaged cells, fights wrinkles and signs of aging
• Reduces excessive sebum production and minimizes acne
• Effective in fighting harmful insects such as mosquitoes and fleas
• Stimulates nerves, calms the mind and has positive effects on the body's limbic system
• Helps reduce insomnia, anxiety and fatigue.
• External use / aromatherapy / direct inhalation / cosmetic use
• Therapeutic grade / 100% pure
• Quantity: 15ml
Delivery date: 24h